Re: How playable are the Legend Games?

I tried Eric in Talking Dosbox once and quickly lost patience with both.
ASAP did not read the text in the game automatically and I did not know how to make it read properly.
Since I got Talking Dosbox in the first place because I wanted to play Eric and it did not seem to work, I deleted both programs from the computer.
I am interested in playing the Spellcasting series as well, so maybe another try is in order...