Re: How playable are the Legend Games?

I have tried once again yesterday.
In Eric the text has been read in response for two commands:
Examine Myself and Look.
I had no luck with any other command.
With Spellcasting 101 I got nowhere.
The screenreader did not read any text for me.
So it seems I was doing something wrong, or the Talking Dosbox does not work with these games.
This is really a pity, I hoped I could play them.