Resident Evil 7

This topic is about my walkthrough for Resident Evil 7. There's already a topic about this game, however it's an old one and I didn't know much about the game at the time.

If you're wondering if this game is playable, let me tell you that it is. Now before you claim that it's one of those games where you need to spend hours searching for the right way to go, let me stop you right there. If you do have good coordination and / or a good memory, you are going to be able to fully complete the game without sighted help at all. You are going to need to be patient for sure, and I've mentioned in the past that some mainstream games are not suited for everyone. Keep in mind that I am fully blind and I've been able to complete the game last year with no sighted help at all. Due to a few requests I'm willing to record an audio walkthrough of the first chapter to show you that this game is definitely enjoyable even if you're blind. The reason why I'm only going to post the first chapter for now is because this game takes a while to complete and I'm not going to post a full audio walkthrough if only a few people are interested. Keep in mind that I am not able to record a walkthrough with commentary due to my setup, however you will hear my screen reader reading the walkthrough while I'm playing. I'll follow all the directions written in the same guide uploaded.

Notes:

The game is fully accessible using OCR with NVDA and you're going to want to use it for the inventory menu. You also want to change your sound settings and set it up for headphones. If you're planning to use speakers to play, do yourself a favor and don't bother playing the game. The game is so detailed that you need the different sounds to orient yourself.

Here's part one of the recording. It includes chapter one. I also included the guide for this part. I will be uploading the other chapters as text as I progress through the game, however I will only post the audio walkthrough for the upcoming chapters if you guys are showing interest. This game definitely does not suit everyone, however it is by far the best mainstream game I've ever played, hands down.

Guide
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vb0o245i6cormrk/rE7.zip?dl=0

Part one of the audio walkthrough
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxs2nn299dgcu … 1.mp3?dl=0

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jfayre via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector