Re: Resident Evil 7

@SLJ:
Honestly, I wouldn't buy it, I always go for the standard additions of games.
Mainly because I am not sure if I can use the extra content that I will buy with the amount I have to pay for the upgraded addition, and second: that extra content might be just a waist from my point of view.:
Example: clothes, extra skins, etc.
Now I am not talking about resident evil specifically, it's just how I go about it when I think about buying an ultimate or deluxe addition of a game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterChief via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jfayre via Audiogames-reflector