Re: The Vale (Adventure Game) Beta Test Discussion

Since I also don't think I've said, this is easily in the top 3 audiogames I've played. I don't bother with caring about worldbuilding and character if I don't like the world and characters, so I honestly love having a game that even brings up these thoughts at all. The only one for pc that ever made me consider it as much was Ahc, and since your pc isn't voiced, it was a little bit harder to fall into it like that. Though I did love the dialogue choices in that one. YES combat could be a little more engaging, though I still enjoyed it. But I genuinely love this game so far. It felt lovingly nestalgic to old rpg's some of which you don't get to customise your main character. See some of the final fantasy games, for example. I will go out to bat for this game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tangela via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tangela via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector