Re: The Vale (Adventure Game) Beta Test Discussion

@96
I definitely don't suck up to Devs, haven't for years now, and encouraged others not to as well.
Trust me, I left plenty of feedback in the form too, but my problem is with people who don't read about how the game will change over time, or have any real ideas on how to improve combat. It's pointless noise.
And yeah, I've got mixed feelings about the focus on blindness too, I don't really understand the need, but the Dev was told as much and I sort of think they made up their minds before asking, since they had focus groups before us.
It's kinda too bad, but if it gets more blind people in to audio gaming, I can't complain too much, and if the game is decent I can just deal.
Your right about it not being very new or unique as well, but for them, it is. And so I kinda get it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tangela via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tangela via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector