Re: Adventure At C:

Oh, so if the platform sounds are the fast banging noises, then why don't I hear them in the earlier sectors? Like the first one in my pictures, you press right arrow four times, land, then I think it's jump, right arrow twice, then like right arrow six times or something. So it seems as though only some sectors have platforms. I guess the other ones are multiple corrupt sectors so close together that you have to know exactly where to land by trial and error. Am I correct on this? I know I don't have to play the stages in order, I just like to do so for the sake of...well, I don't know. So I'll go try to play something else and make more bits.