Re: Adventure At C:

hello, I am planning on making a seeries of stages with full on story and stuff like that. well I got something to show for it. it's not very large but this is what I could throw together in 10 minutes work.
story:
basicly you're a cyberprivate who signed up for the AVG antivirus milliterry. every virus program has it's own antivirus units which pattroll the harddrive in search of viruses or corrupt stuff like that. they are each equipped with a knife and a laser and a rare weapon sometimes given out. not many details are known only that it's called cyberstar. this stage is your training mission where you show what you're made of. because you happen to be stationed on a computer whose user is a dued who really doesn't check what he downloads, or where it comes from.
note for background music to function you will need the background music file. without further ado, here is it!
stage.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/164 … aining.stg
music file (note it's from the mush z soundpack for alter aeon couldn't find anything better)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16447459/m1.ogg