Re: The Vale (Adventure Game) Beta Test Discussion

Paladin's only voice acting is in the dragon strike scrolls, so it's pretty small...but yeah, Kelly and Shauna are voiced by the same person.

and hey, I could be wrong about Shepherd's voice actor. I just think there's a ton of similarity.

Regarding the google form: I tried at first using Jaws and IE, and it was pretty ugly. NVDA and IE fixed any access issues, however.