Re: The Vale (Adventure Game) Beta Test Discussion

Hey Redfox, send me an e-mail at ja...@fallingsquirrel.com and I'll get this sorted out for you.

Lukas, I love your feedback and I've taken it _all_ down. I can't make a detailed reply right now, but rest assured, we have already brought up most of these points before, so it's great to have them reinforced by players like you. To hear that you can consider The Vale an RPG even though we're a bit "light" on those kinds of mechanics, makes me so happy. It's exactly what we set out to do. And to find out about the Shepherd, you'll just have to stay tuned in and play The Vale when it releases next year. smile

Thank you everyone for your continued support. We know there are a bunch of bugs and that this was a fairly early beta build, but we couldn't be happier with the response we are getting. You're all the best.