Re: This forum really stresses me out anymore

The nice thing about forums and the internet is that you can shut it off. For example, if a topic is starting to really get to me, I quit looking at it. There are rooms and individual topics that I avoid for this reason. So if you do that, you can still get the benefit this forum has to offer but sidestep all the drama and let the drama people engage in them.

It only becomes a real stresser if you involve yourself. So extract yourself from the situation and move on.

I got off of social media completely for this very reason. No longer even have a Facebook account or a Twitter account. And I'm so much happier nowadays.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector