Re: This forum really stresses me out anymore

I can remember clearly that when I coded lucky cop and posted it in the new releases room, Surprisingly I got more than a lot of positive comments, and a lot of suggestions despite the fact that my game was nothing but a mess which i was very happy with, in that time. But unfortunately, If anyone post a game like that in the forum now, I can clearly guess what kind of negative comments he/she is going to get. Although there are still those people who are positive and try to be helpful but the number of negatives is now bigger, as clarified now a days.
Unfortunately this has led to loss of developers motivations and therefore having less high quality audio games.
This negativity even has been taken over this forum to the multiplayer games and social networks. People troll each other, or all gang up on one, which makes the reason for a lot of ridiculous arguments in here and other networking stuff

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector