Re: What would you play?

If I get to use the save file my cousin was using last time he played it, I'd probably say Kingdom Hearts, or _maybe_ Threads of Fate. KH was at the point where one of the last worlds was open, but most of the others were still availible, and their was still lots of leveling to do, so I could reasonably go play through almost everything, other than the original bossfights and one-time puzzles. ToF would be tougher, because we were only maybe halfway through one storyline, tops, and stuck at the nightmare that is the wood gnomes' series of minigames, and I'd probably only make it about that far if I started from scratch. Still, it's on the list, if for some reason KH is not.