What would you play?

Imagine this: the magical a11y fairy will create some virtual magic dust which will make one game completely accessible to you, what ever disability you may have. The downside? The effect only lasts for 24 hours. Which game should get the treatment? Personally I tend towards seeing how far I could get in a game of civ VI until my time runs out, though GTA V story mode and Starcraft would be close runners.