Re: my bt sync folder

@25, I have no idea which version of BTSync your using, I'm using the service version and no such option shows up in my context menu at all. Either way that's not the point. The point is, why are you attempting to create this folder saying that we can "upload anything to it"? Do you know how many legal issues you could face if someone, say, uploaded offensive pornographic material in there and someone else got offended by it? Not to mention your current reputation as someone who plagiarizes open-source software, without giving back attribution (as you should, whether the license says you should or shouldn't).... well, I doubt anyone will join your folder.