Re: How accurate are espeaks languages and dialects?

Persian is quite good, though sometimes it pronounces some words wrong. But in comparison to other Persian TTSs, it's still one of a kind. Though the sound is a bit robotic and the quality isn't satisfying, it's still  usable.
Other Persian TTss are usually too slow, have poor quality, and or even are generally not worth the high price.
As far as with the German TTS, I can say it mispronounces some words (Though I compared it with the Eloquence voice). I'm not very good at this language, but I think it still needs some work.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tmstuff000 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector