Re: Flexible survival soundpack announcement and question

I already have that set. There's no useless lines anymore, not just combat but all the lines with useless symbols and line breaks too. What's that setting you talk about though? Right now mine looks like this when someone hits me:
  1. Latex Fox | HIT |   Morda   | Small Claws       > 1 Slash                |
Now that line above and this :
     Morda     | HIT |1. Latex Fo| Engulf            > 36 Blunt               |
If you count spaces in these two lines, you'll see the difference, and the reason why I can't make it based on powers despite that I really want to.