Re: I need some reccomendations for a few different windows apps

I have Just seen that python has a library so ics file support is on the cards, at least theoretically,for both python and for accessability.  In practice though, you will need a program designed from scratch, not a bolt on.  For most, if not all, VI friendly programmers, time is short and money is non existent.  Simply think of the resources apple, google or Microsoft can throw at their office suites and compare it to an unpaid part time individual.  It is possible for me to produce small, practical and useable programs, with easy hot key features to make them practical for the VI user.  Mirroring the functionality of the iPhone is not going to happen..  I used to teach the Microsoft office suite and I dislike the calendar in outlook.  Accessible yes, cluttered, totally yes. Useable, no.  Sometimes we find the mainstream, all singing all dancing, actually works for us, sometimes we find it expensive and not accessible or not useable, and sometimes we find something simple accessible and free.  Different solutions work for different people.  At the time DBD was a good solution for me and I was happy to pay for it, now I use my own accessible diary as it does all I need, though it will not phone a contact, but if needed I could send my schedule via email, not that I want to these days.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector