Re: I need some reccomendations for a few different windows apps

well, the podcatcher task has been tackled, I couldn't find a news program so I subscribed to the CBS and NPR news podcasts instead. Still no alarm clock. The  problem that I have with the default one is that when the alarm goes off NVDA can't find the stop button in the app and the only way to shut it up is to restart my pc, because it imbeds it's self into the audio process in Windows or something. It would also be nice to have a count down timer utility.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rocky Waters via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kautilya via Audiogames-reflector