Re: GoldGun, the adventure of a blind policeman

Hi again.
Many of you were asking if there is going to be a demo to play. The answer is yet no, but...but in order to compensate you all, we will try to publish about middle of January a side story we created once, as a free to play demo version.

It is a short one, it only includes some of the functionalities we are bringing into GoldGun, and it is not as cool as GoldGun....but nevertheless, it uses the same game mechanics we apply now, and the sound assets were also pretty well done. So you will get kind of a feeling of what is coming up.

Hope that is ok.
More news about that soon

Best regards
david