Re: GoldGun, the adventure of a blind policeman

Hi all.
Some people has been reaching us to ask if there is going to be a multiplayer mode in the game. Here some text about what we answer to that.

"Very interesting question. Multiplayer is tricky. We did a demo before the summer, as a proof of concept, based on a escape room idea where two friends felt to be on the same space together. Even though it worked, we realized we need to work on it many many weeks before we get it done at a level which is pro enough to be published. I love to play multiplayer. Actually, I only play multiplayer. So it is part of our plans, and one day....it will be true. But we need more developers for it, and with current budget is impossible. If GoldGun success on sells, and the other two games we are preparing too, sure, we will try to scale up and bring multiplayer as default with our titles."