Re: Let's play Forza Motorsport 7 - the audio edition

smoothgunner wrote:

only feedback I have is, love how the engine on that freakin jeep sounds.....besides that I really didn't learn anything new, maybe you need to go into more in depth about the assist, or show players how to turn them on

Hi,
I can definitely do that. I was mainly answering a few questions from a few friends of mine - mainly can you be gentle on the throttle or not, how steering works, etc. It was very informal, very unplanned.

I can go through the assists really quickly and describe what they do/how they work in a later demo. It shouldn't take long - I can use that same jeep to demonstrate exactly how turning off specific assists effects the gameplay if folks wanted.

Regarding save data, since I'm on xbox, I simply created a new microsoft account specifically for this playthrough and went into forza's options and hit switch profile. In theory, this should be able to be done on the PC too.

I would love  a list of questions to go over so I can get an idea of exactly what people are looking for. So far it seems to be more in depth on how exactly to turn the assists on and what each of them do, which I can certainly do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector