Re: Let's play Forza Motorsport 7 - the audio edition

@timberwolf1991 you and simba convinced me, I recently purchased the game and it's now downloading. I don't have a good setup to record tutorials, but I'm definitely starting right away using manual with clutch. There are already great tutorials on youtube by sighted people explaining how it works, and they are well done. Manual with clutch definitely gives a good challenge but overall it's faster than automatic, so I'd also suggest people to try it. Quick question though, have you found a way to figure out how many gears the car you're using actually has? Keep up the good work, I'm sure what you guys are doing is going to help more people getting started playing these games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector