Re: Which apple watch?

@zenothrax nope my phone isn't obsolete, I just made the point that I don't really see the point to get the latest whatever just because its the latest unless it actually does something interesting.

In terms of the apple watch, firstly, what exactly is the difference between the different models? I thought they were mostly like phones, with  basically the same capabilities of the same version other than things like screen size differences, EG all series 3 watches would be largely similar, all series 4 watches similar etc.

As for the capabilities, the things I really wanted were firstly better intigration with a satnav.

and secondly, to get notifications of things and be able to respond when not near my phone, since at the moment unless I'm hovering over my phone I don't always get when say land of livia has a new quest etc.