Re: Which apple watch?

I bought my Series 4 Apple Watch last month, and I'm really enjoying it. It's much more responsive than my 1st gen Watch. I chose to go with the stainless steel model for the extra durability.
I would definitely say that you should take a look at what is available for the Apple Watch. Make sure that the apps you want to use are available for the Apple Watch.
I'm not sure if the Series 4 has a better processor than the Series 3, but the Series 4 has slightly larger screen sizes, and has ECG functionality built in.