Re: Jenux OS, The "Next Jen!"

Hi, In response to your comment, the iso can be inspected using any linux distribution with squashfs-tools and the ability to read ext4 filesystems. The scripts that are responsible for the installation are /usr/bin/androidbuild, /usr/bin/autobuild, /usr/bin/automenu, /usr/bin/pibuild, and /usr/bin/winreset. The data used to do the installations can be inspected and cloned if desired at https://nashcentral.duckdns.org:8100/autobuildres. The installer is simply a shell script. Which of my projects have you gotten "not good stuff" from? If so, please let me know and I will do my best to investigate. To the best of my knowledge, none of my or JenniOS' software contain malware or other undesirable features. Although my access to JenniOS systems are limited, I will do my best to investigate, in cooperation  with those who are responsible for those systems, any possible reports of malware, hacking, or other issues that may negatively effect users of our systems, services, or software.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector