Re: Jenux OS, The "Next Jen!"

I am quite curious exactly how this system is the "next-gen". "Next-gen" what? The next-gen Linux distribution? I think not. (Especially with distributions like Elementary OS taking the rains these days.) "Next-gen" arch? Again, I think not; you could (with some work) create a duplicate of the installed system with a manually installed arch Linux system. So, my questions, before I actually put this to the test in a virtual machine:
* Do the scripts take into account error conditions and do appropriate error handling, so we don't have rogue shell scripts?
* What makes this better than either the factory default Talking Arch ISO or a custom-built one?
* What, exactly, is "next gen"?
* Is this ISO equipped for duel-, triple-, and so on booting?
The reason I have asked these questions is because I have had bad experiences with ISOs from nash central, and would like to ensure that the system runs all commands correctly with appropriate flags passed on the command line, and generates no errors of any kind (as best as we know). If your answer to the last question is 'no' or anything in the negative, then I'd advise you to set the ISO up for such a scenario, because your going to get a lot of those scenarios.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector