Re: Blind Game Play Game awards 2018!

Hi.
I'm sorry for the negative comments, but:
1. What is the point of having such many old games in the "game of the year?"
2. Seems like I have to vote on games where I don't agree any of them fit at all. So I spend time on answering the questions I feel relevant, and then it want me to choose between games which I won't vote on at all in those categories. Mainly because I don't feel they fit in the games of the year...
I also think a lot of great games are missing...