Re: Blind Game Play Game awards 2018!

Hello everyone!
I knew there were a lot of fails on it, but unfortunately the ammount of people on the blind gaming community isn't enough for more than 3 games, otherwise I believed it could cause a lot of draws.
About old games, the amount of games released per year on the audiogame's comunity is too low for fit in a lot of categories.
Sorry if I missed some, or a lot of things. No problems on any kind of comments, even negative ones, it's also helpfull for make us don't make the same misstakes again.
Thanks everyone and sorry if I sounded too rude on my answer, wasn't my intention.