Re: I believe this may be a record for an audiogame?

well yeah, I can admit that I am pretty dang powerful on that thing. but... there are some ways you can make it a bit more balanced. you can team up with people ( the word for this in spanish is equippa in case you wanted to pm one of them to help you) and I believe portuguese is the same. then you get xp from their kills, they get xp from yours and you can do the big stuff like mega dragonsaurs (which I killed twice single-handedly in less than five minutes). there are some really nice players that can help you out and I was able to get a fair amount of xp with a shotgun, which is a starter weapon. The one thing I hate  though is darts. and with darts, players ambush you, dart you, leave you there for 2 hours, and then go away and see how many times you pm them which I think is utter stupid. I showed some of those guys what they were in for though, by using a green potion when they had their backs turned and then smashing them all to pieces. heh, good times.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector