Re: I believe this may be a record for an audiogame?

Wow, 2 hours? that's, ridiculous!
Good to know about the rest though, not that I'm planning on using it, but hey, glad to know it if I ever get bored enough.
How about that explosive tape bullshit, and can people still take one step into the level, fire a rocket, then one step back so they can't get hit?
Are the weapon sounds less hit and miss in quality now?
And do more places take advantage of platforming/cover than before? all I saw were some trees in a few forest levels and nothing more.
How about the translation system, is that still broken? Are the rules still untranslated even?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector