Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@Bookrage
Increasing resolution is definitely an idea, I have a 2K screen my self, but it should help either way, even if you can't get up to 285 the way I can.

@Wastelander
Your very welcome.
Also forgot to mention how much I enjoy that tales of the hunter book... It's very well written and the fact that the blindness thing comes in is kind of cool to me as well. I don't know if I'd warrant a minor character my self, but having minor characters for all the most active people would be fun, and it may even cause more to step up.
I should mention though that, while I didn't write them all down do to the sheer volume, at least 50% of room descriptions in the game have some kind of major grammar/spelling mistake, weather it be repeated words, wrong use of tense, or a couple reversed letters.
I really appreciate that you went over so many dialogs with a fine toothed comb though, but I can't help with these without checking every room manually since they aren't accessible to modders.
Not suggesting they need to be fixed in this update, but even if it's as simple as, go by sections for each new update so you don't get enraged by the tedium I'd still appreciate it. I'd also be happy to go through it my self as long as a couple others also helped me out, and by no means am I a good writer my self, the only reason I pick it up at all is do to my screen reader mispronouncing it.
I need to find a decent, accessible free spellchecker but their surprisingly hard to come by.