Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@defender,

one of the issues you raised before 'fugitive origin about the tavern says "I got in a fight in (---) tavern"'

I can't figure out what this is? I know it was a while ago you found this bug so you may not recall, but was this an arena patron? a foreign warrior in throne room? I couldn't find the words 'I got in a fight' when I searched my code so I'm lost trying to find it

Not a problem if you can't remember but trying to squash all them bugs!

Also sorry for the lateness of the update guys, lots of stuff going on this christmas and been working on the update a fair bit on and off but can't release it yet due to some parts being unfinished!