Does instantiantion of soundpool class make real sense for you?

Hi folks,
during holiday, I want to finish some of my projects, or at least bring them to phase where they will be ready for release.
One of them is my multi-language BgtKit library, which offers the most used features of bgt language in mainstream programming languages like C# or Python.
Before I can think about releasing something, I must standardize classes, so they will look at least similar in all languages.
And the question, which I am facing right now is, do you really need soundpool class to be instantiatable?
In bgt, this class isn't static but rather dynamic, what forces programmer to declare a variable of its type before using it.
But I can't think out any real use of having more soundpool instances, so I'm thinking of making it static.
What are your opinions on this? Have you ever made more than one instances of soundpool and why?
I myself have never, but on the other side is fact, that I have never made out a big project like STW or Redspot in BGT, so there may be other factors I have missed.

Thank you!

Best regards

Rastislav