XBox guide: Anyone interested?

Hi.
I have thought about making a huge XBox guide for quite some time, but I'm not sure on how many who are interested in such guide. I'm not an XBox pro at all. There are many things I don't know about the console yet. Therefore, my plan is to let people contribute to the guide, and of course either mention people in the credits, or mention them in the guide itself, so you can see who have written the different parts of the guide.
Here is what I'm planning to include in the guide if people are interested:
How to setup the XBox from scratch, without any sighted help at all.
The controller: Basic layout, check the battery level and how to update your controller. Maybe the difference between the old and the new controllers, and a link to a great review of Microsofts expensive controller for hardcore gamers and disabled people, done by a blind gamer.
A section about headsets.
Narrator: Basic usage, virtual cursor, Narrator commands, maybe the settings and other relevant stuff.
The interface: I'm not sure on how much I'll include here, because there is a ton of stuff. Here are some ideas: Installing, uninstalling and managing games and apps. General overview of the interface. This part is tricky because there are so many ways to navigate in the system. Achievements and what's available in this area. A section about multiplayer: I don't know much about this yet. A section about the social area which is also game related.
I would also like to cover all the other parts of the accessible features of the XBox, which is not game related. Most people are using the console for gaming, but like the Playstation and properly other consoles, the XBox have many other features as well. Some of them are surprisingly accessible. I don't think a lot of people know much about those features and know that they are accessible, so it would be awesome to explore all this, and cover everything which is accessible so people can get the most out of their console.
I'm not sure on how to structure such huge guide. I will write it in the articles room here on the forum, and maybe also allow it to be published at other places as well. Ideas and thoughts are very much welcome. Are people willing to contribute with information and maybe help writing some of the sections in such guide? Are you even interested in this guide at all? Then please either give a thumps up, or leave a comment with your ideas and thoughts. This might turn into a great guide for gamers written by gamers...