Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

Huh. That's kind of odd. I'll look into it. I've got an update to post (just bugfixes) but I'm in change freeze mode due to the holidays. December 26th is the biggest traffic day of the year. So I'm waiting to watch the hump pass before I do an update. So I've got time to look into this. Thank you for reporting.