Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

Hello Joquinta, hope you had good holidays and a good new year.

I noticed something wrong when I went through a vortex. I arrived at freshwater coast in a new dimension but I am completely surrounded by a lake and cannot go anywhere at all nowhich direction I want to go. I think there might need to be some check system when a vortex sends you somewhere to keep that from happening to you because now I'm very stuck.

Also if you could move me somewhere where I could get around again. I'm the Partnership of Federal Fighters.