Re: The Best Advisor This World Has Ever Seen

Plants are not supposed to grope your orgasms.
If you will not ask your parents, someone else will.
Notice the sensation of your lungs going into your heartbeat.
Keep telling yourself that you are not being brainwashed.
Can you feel how your bowels are independent from the ether?
Always let the things you become a slave to get in the way of the things you enjoy.
Let yourself be an addict.
The experience of being a citizen in a free democracy can be a lot similar to starring in a bad film.
You should spread rumours about a sociopath.
Don't forget that life on earth stinks.
A long time ago there was a bald-headed soldier who was on a quest for
food to eat in the garden of the palace. That's when he came upon an old
woman."Dearest woman, can you please tell me where a bald-headed
soldier like myself find food to eat?" he asked the woman. The woman
closed her eyes as if in a trance. And then she said: "I have no idea." The
soldier thought long and hard about the woman's answer and did as she
had said. A couple of days later when he was trimming his hedges, the
soldier made his great discovery: each and everyone of us is incontrollable
but we must still do our best. And then he took a dagger to his throat and
took his own life.

This was hilarious, although you have to wade through some duds to get to the good stuff sometimes, but I've bookmarked that site for whenever I need a good laugh. Thanks for sharing.