Re: SKULLGIRLS - fully accessible mainstream fighting game [PC]

Today update is coming with totally accessible version we hope so.

I'll give a shot on my twitter when the up will be live so remember restart steam to get it updated automatically.

Features:

-Accessing all menus, and options / settings
-Accessing story mode, tutorials
-Fully accessible character / assist / stage selection screens
-Accessible command list for everycharacter [movelist]
-Fully working invitation system for the friends  through steam client [After making a lobby, right click on your steam friend, click send invitation, When friend will click on "CLICK HERE TO ACCEPT" in the chat window he'll be in the lobby room]
-Full online support it means: Every online mode will be readable, lobby rooms when you'll be searching for those, how many people are in the rooms, Inside the lobby you can see people, their number of fights / wins, their pink.
-Setting up and creating lobby.
-Playing i n all online modes like, all play, training online, queen of the hill.
-Full training settings will be accessible like: setting the level of the AI or it should be OFF, setting special bars to be infinite etc, and many more options in the training room
Options screen is fully accessible for the blind it's like: Full controller / keyboard setup - Action [GAMEPAD KEY / KEYBOARD KEY]
You can configure all keys at once like: [Press the key for up, now for down, left...] And so on or change these manually.

SO, wait for the new update today.

You can find more on my twitter:
lirin111