Re: XBox guide: Anyone interested?

Hi.
I'm going to explain the controller for sure.
I'm not sure about browsing the web, since I haven't found any special commands for doing that. It just works for me by using the arrow keys, or by using the Narrator mode, which I'll of course also explain in the guide.
If you know more about browsing the web on the XBox, then I would love to hear about it.