Re: XBox guide: Anyone interested?

Hi.
Thanks for asking. I'm still working on the first part, and carefully thinking about how to organize the guide to make it as much flexible as possible for the future.
I will make a section in the guide where I list all the playable games for the Xbox. In that section, I will link to official material like walkthroughs or guides, which makes the games even more playable. Regarding to that, i'm currently working on a small guide for an awesome game I found, which is much more playable that I thought then I tried it the first times. i'm working on a small guide which will make you able to buy the game, pick it up and just play it right away just by following the guide. I will release that as a surprise for everyone, and I will show with this small guide how playable a game can be, if we have a great guide with all the information we need.
Because I will use that game guide in the games section of my Xbox guide, the Xbox guide takes more time than I had planned to get started. It would be better to have a Xbox guide which mentions playable games including sources with guides on how to play them, than having a guide explaining how to use a console without any playable games... smile
So, if everything is going as planned, I will write the guide for the game this weekend, and then concentrate on the Xbox game afterwards.