Re: The right way. Choose between C# and Python for audio game development

At post1, You might want to check out munawar's BPC shared component dll library for C#, It has a tun of good things such as a nice key handler and a sound manager.
But generally what I chose for game development is python. CSharp is cool, But I chose python because I feel better with it. Well another reason could be the complexity of decompiling python executables in compared to CSharp, Specially when you protect your python code with cython. Python isn't slow, Nor CSharp is. What I can guess is that you haven't been in the world of programming enough to figure out that there are a lot of ways to do networking in python or in cSharp. I recommend you googling about networking libraries for python or cSharp. For instance, Python has got twisted and podSixNet for networking, and I'm sure a bunch of other libraries. CSharp has it's system.net, And ENet library which you can get from nuget manager, and again i'm sure other libraries are around for networking in CSharp. I've been using python and cSharp for enough to figure out, If you put enough effert to any of them, You can get in a line with both of them real quick, Specially if you know PHP or BGT.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector