Re: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir fully playable on RPCS3

Hello!
Sounds really nice! I've never tried any PS emulator to be honnest, but might be a Spam? to get started.
About post 15, I think the question is : how do you figure out which way to go in a 3d map, as we have no map overview? Do you just keep walking from room to room hoping to find the destinaiton you're supposed to head for ? Or maybe the storyline is leading you straight ahead (atleast globally) and you just have to explore a bit to gather some items...
Actually I'm a native French speaker to so I hope I managed to clarify the question big_smile .
Also, I don't like to ask such questions since I know how annoying it can be, but could you just point me in the right direction to download everything I need to give it a try? I only ask because I guess there are many versions of the emulator itself, or add ons, or alternative downloads. As it's my very first try with console emulators, I want to do it well smile .
Thanks for the info anyway, that's refreshing if it works! It's been a long time since we last heard of a fully playable game!

Best regard,
Simon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EagleEarEntertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EagleEarEntertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector