Re: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir fully playable on RPCS3

@Lirin: For some reason I didn't know that I needed the firmware for a while, which I should have known because it's logical and every PlayStation Emulator need it. I wonder how difficult it would actually be to rip the PS3 firmware without sighted help, I doubt it's even possible but would love to be proven wrong.
Also I started playing the PS2 version but didn't go very far for the moment, but whatever the version I hope the sound design is good enough that you can react accordingly to ennemies attacks.
Well, at least I assume this is the case, but for example in audiogames such as the BK series the enemies attacks are often telegraphed, whereas it's completely different in The Gate or AAC. But I would rather expect the former from a mainstream game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : EagleEarEntertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector