Re: 6 Swords - Fantasy Adventure game for Amazon Echo

Hey Folks! I've done some work on a parallel game call "6 Thieves", where you play thieves in a big medieval city instead of fighters roaming the country side. I'm at the point where I'm going to open it for Alpha use. There isn't much gameplay yet, but there is a massive city to explore. A quick question first: would people prefer I started a new thread for that and kept this one exclusively about 6 Swords, or should I use this thread for both?