Re: CVAA Accessibility Rules Now In Effect

Actually you know what, I think I may have a solution.

Ethin & JaceK; as I've said many times before, your cyncism is understandable, but misguided. Some insight would change that. If you are not comfortable with taking mine at face value, I have another option.

There is a game developer conference taking place on March 18th in San Francisco, attended by a wide swathe of the industry. Ethin I know that would involve interstate travel for you, JaceK I don't know where you live but I assume it would for you too. But if you can make it to San Francisco I will give you both free tickets to the conference.

I will then personally take you around introducing you to attendees. At a minimum, people from Xbox, Playstation, Ubisoft and Warner Brothers (those four companies are the sponsors of the event so will definitely have attendees present). And this is a developer event rather than a gamer event or a PR event, they'll be the right people to talk to. People directly involved in implementation. That way you can come to your own conclusions based on your own discussions, rather than have to take my word for it.

How does that sound? Enough to hold off on the anti-accessibility comments until then? By March 18th a few interesting games should have launched too.