Re: CVAA Accessibility Rules Now In Effect

@ianhamilton_, my skepticism and the way I think may be misguided, but it is nevertheless the truth. The CVaA has only had an effect in the indi markets. It has had no effect in markets like Steam or the MS store. And, again, it is a bullying tactic. Its the FCC waving their dick at indi devs and yelling, "Hey! Make your communications portions of your app (and only those portions) accessible or you'll be fined!" Well, guess what? If Steam doesn't make their communications accessible, the FCC can fine them all the want, since their limited to $1000000.00; it won't effect Steams finances at all If Rockstar or Microsoft gets fined, it won't effect their finances at all either. The fines will only affect indi devs. The recent accessibility improvements to, say, Steam, are only because they've been forced to upgrade the Crhome browser; its not because of the CVAA or the ADA, or any other form of "law". If you can provide proof that it has affected major, big developers, movers and shakers in the gaming industry, then I will concede this debate, but will still be doubtful.
As for your ticket option, while I am surprised by your offer, I doubt I will be able to attend. I do not have the finances to attend that.