Re: CVAA Accessibility Rules Now In Effect

Ethin: to be blunt, this is not a debate. I am telling you how it is.

You do not have any information to base your thinking on, you're making wild assumptions and jumping to entirely the wrong conclusions.

Would you like to explain to me how the word "achievability" fits in with CVAA? Where precisely of is mentioned and what it means? Or what the four criteria are that make up the assessment of whether work falls under the definition of reasonable effort and expense?

Perhaps if you knew a little about these things you would not be so eager to make baseless claims about indies.

All of the companies that I have seen making significant efforts have been AAAs. I have sat in their studios and had demos of functionality. I've given feedback on that functonality.

As you would know if you had game development experience, it is not possible to give you evidence of this, because it is all bound by strict non-disclosure agreements.

You have two very clear options; you can accept my word on it, or you can flat out call me a liar.

Which will it be?