Re: has anyone noticed blind schools being sheltered areas?

@18 than what do you say to my friend who has went to ISBVI her entire life and is now studying to be a teacher for special ed students into public school. Also I find ironic that people who went to a special school never end up working on the outside world just in that one field. She hates that I bring it up about her going to school but the truth of the matter is its not about education or your marks in school its about if you can preform the job. I would like to know the stats of blind people who went to college how many of them actualy got a job with there degree. Lets just say that your not going to have a Career your going to have a job. Only 30% of people actualy get a career with there degree and only 23% even find a job that uses there degree. Sorry rant over.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Erick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicjunky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector