Re: asking for sound effects

Moderation:

Okay, so no one's getting punished here, but I need to say something.
When we pass around links to sound libraries or other potentially copyrighted material, we do have to be careful that it's all nice and legal. The hot water which might result otherwise is unpleasant for just about everyone.

As such, i'm gonna go ahead and edit the link in post 3. Thatguy, please do not advertise this link or this package until you can verify that the stuff in it is legal. Again, you are not being punished, but this link can't stay. I apologize for doing this, but it's forum policy.